Book Inventory

I must admit, I was a bit shocked at the sheer number of books I actually have when I went to complete this assignment. I only recorded the two alphabetized sections of my main book shelf and I found over 40 titles. The variety of genre was astounding! I had everything from Chick Lit to the Classics, from Young Adult/Children's Lit to Science Fiction/Fantasy; authors ranging from Homer to Candace Bushnell. I think this exercise is very telling; just from looking at my list anyone could see that I read what interests me, or what is required of me, not necessarily what is hip, what is expected, or what is the latest new piece of writing. I even have several copies of some books. I am interested to see what others in our class have on their shelves, and in finding out what that means about who they are. Kudos Sara...good one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home